Protect your commercial kitchen with grease duct cleaning in Manhattan Beach CA.
If you own or operate a commercial kitchen, no doubt you already know you need routine grease duct cleaning in Manhattan Beach CA in order to keep your kitchen up to code and to help reduce the risk of a fire. But do you know what factors to consider when choosing a company to provide this service?
Why Choose Flue Steam
Wondering why you should choose Flue Steam to provide your grease duct cleaning in Manhattan Beach CA?
- We have over 40 years’ experience in the industry. Over the course of our 40 years of experience in kitchen air control and fire suppression, we’ve developed a reputation for excellence in the quality of our work and in the caliber of our people. We have ample experience in meeting and exceeding code requirements for clean and safe kitchen ductwork.
- We employ certified technicians. We are an IKECA member company, which means our employees have completed various training courses with International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association. The certifications gained from these courses must be renewed regularly which ensures our employees stay up to date on the latest industry best practices for grease duct cleaning in Manhattan Beach CA.
- We offer two types of cleaning. Many companies claim to provide a thorough grease duct cleaning but in reality only provide a cursory hand scraping of the exhaust hood and other easily visible parts of the system. At Flue Steam, we offer both hand scraping and steam cleaning to provide a truly deep clean to every inch of your ductwork.
- We help you tailor your cleanings to the needs of your business. Often, business owners struggle to figure out just how often they should be getting grease duct cleaning in Manhattan Beach CA. Should it be every month as recommended, or some other interval? At Flue Steam, we measure the depth of grease deposits in your ducts before each cleaning. Using this data, you can begin to project when a dangerous depth is likely to be reached and adjust the frequency of your cleanings accordingly. This saves you from spending money on cleanings you don’t really need.
- We make it easy to schedule cleanings. We are happy to provide after-hours grease duct cleaning in Manhattan Beach CA so that our work doesn’t interfere with your business. Our technicians will leave you with a special sticker after a cleaning to help prove to code inspectors that the work was done properly and also help you remember when your next cleaning is due.
More Than Just Grease Duct Cleaning in Manhattan Beach CA
In addition to professional exhaust system cleaning, we also offer other vital services for your commercial kitchen including grease filter exchange, swamp cooler maintenance, and fire extinguisher service. To learn more or schedule a service visit, please contact us today.
Address: 5734 Bankfield Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230