When it comes to reducing the risk of grease igniting inside your kitchen exhaust system and causing a fire, a kitchen exhaust hood cleaning Los Angeles CA is a good place to start. However, it should by no means be the only tactic you use to clean your exhaust system. For best results, frequent kitchen exhaust hood cleanings and grease filter replacements should be used in conjunction with semi-annual steam cleanings. Flue Steam can help you with all of these services for a truly comprehensive approach to removing grease and preventing fires.
Benefits of Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning Los Angeles CA
During a kitchen exhaust hood cleaning Los Angeles CA, a qualified technician from Flue Steam will hand-scrape as much grease as humanly possible off of the interior and exterior of your exhaust hood. The main reason to do this is to prevent grease buildup from getting so hot during cooking that it actually ignites inside your exhaust system. A secondary benefit is that a through scraping will help reduce odors trapped in that sticky, greasy layer. And finally, you will want to get regular kitchen exhaust hood cleanings to ensure that your kitchen does not violate any fire safety codes.
Why Choose Flue Steam
At Flue Steam, we have what it takes to deliver a superior kitchen exhaust hood cleaning. Hire us and you will get the benefit of our:
- Over 40 years’ experience in the industry
- Intimate knowledge of code regulations
- Highly trained and licensed technicians
- Membership in:
- International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaners Association
- National Fire Prevention Association
- California Restaurant Association
- Additional services like steam cleaning, grease filter exchange, and emergency exhaust fan repairs