Protect your commercial kitchen with grease duct cleaning in Granada Hills CA.
If you own or operate a commercial kitchen, you may find yourself worrying about possible code violations or fire hazards shutting down your business. When it comes to achieving peace of mind in this area, grease duct cleaning Granada Hills CA is a great place to start. Just make sure you choose a true professional to provide it.
Why Choose Flue Steam
There are many good reasons to trust Flue Steam for all your grease duct cleaning in Granada Hills CA.
- We have over 40 years’ experience in the industry. A company doesn’t stay in business this long unless it’s doing something right! At Flue Steam, we strive to do everything right, from the actual cleaning to our customer service. We know all the ins and outs of relevant fire and safety codes in your local area.
- Our technicians are certified. Our employees have completed training courses with the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association, a respected organization of which we are a member. But we’re not just about book learning–our employees have had ample practice in the techniques learned in these courses thanks to years of real world work experience providing grease duct cleaning in Granada Hills CA.
- We offer two cleaning methods. Both hand scraping and steam cleaning services have their uses. Hand scraping is affordable and useful for removing grease from areas with fast, heavy buildup, while steam cleaning costs more but is vital for long term duct maintenance, as it can reach to every corner of the system to dissolve dangerous but slow-growing grease deposits.
- We help you tailor your cleanings to the needs of your business. Often, business owners struggle to figure out just how often they should be getting grease duct cleaning in Granada Hills CA. Should it be every month as recommended, or some other interval? At Flue Steam, we use an IKECA comb to help measure the depth of grease in your ducts and determine how fast it builds up and how often you need cleaning services. With our help, you don’t have to worry about wasting money on cleanings before build up has reached a worrisome level or waiting too long between cleanings and putting your property at risk.
- We help you stick to your cleaning schedule. Naturally a grease duct cleaning in Granada Hills CA will affect your ability to cook, which is why we provide our services at hours that are convenient for you. We also provide convenient stickers that state the date of the last cleaning to help satisfy code inspectors and help remind you when to schedule your next cleaning.
More Than Just Grease Duct Cleaning in Granada Hills CA
Grease duct cleaning is actually just one of many important kitchen air control and fire safety services we provide. We can also help keep your swamp cooler running and make sure you have the necessary fire extinguishing equipment in place. Please call today to find out more about our services.
Address: 5734 Bankfield Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230