Protect your commercial kitchen with grease duct cleaning in Glendale CA.
Commercial kitchen operators need peace of mind that they’re not risking a devastating grease fire inside their ductwork every time they use the fryer or cooktop. When it comes to achieving peace of mind in this area, grease duct cleaning Glendale CA is a great place to start. Just make sure you choose a true professional to provide it.
Why Choose Flue Steam
There are many good reasons to trust Flue Steam for all your grease duct cleaning in Glendale CA.
- We are a 40-year veteran of the industry. Over the course of our 40 years of experience in kitchen air control and fire suppression, we’ve developed a reputation for excellence in the quality of our work and in the caliber of our people. We have the experience needed to help you keep up with the sometimes convoluted kitchen fire and safety codes that affect your business.
- Our technicians are certified. We are an IKECA member company, which means our employees have completed various training courses with International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association. The certifications gained from these courses must be renewed regularly which ensures our employees stay up to date on the latest industry best practices for grease duct cleaning in Glendale CA.
- We offer two cleaning methods. Many companies claim to provide a thorough grease duct cleaning but in reality only provide a cursory hand scraping of the exhaust hood and other easily visible parts of the system. At Flue Steam, we offer both hand scraping and steam cleaning to provide a truly deep clean to every inch of your ductwork.
- We help you save money without sacrificing safety. When it comes to the frequency of grease duct cleaning in Glendale CA, you may not need to abide by the industry guideline of a hand scraping every month. After all, depending on what you cook, your kitchen ducts might accumulate grease faster or slower than average. We can measure grease buildup on your duct walls using an IKECA comb. This tool will help check that the ducts are dirty enough to require a cleaning, as well as prove that they are clean after we’re done. This saves you from spending money on cleanings you don’t really need.
- We help you stick to your cleaning schedule. Naturally a grease duct cleaning in Glendale CA will affect your ability to cook, which is why we provide our services at hours that are convenient for you. Our technicians will leave you with a special sticker after a cleaning to help prove to code inspectors that the work was done properly and also help you remember when your next cleaning is due.
More Than Just Grease Duct Cleaning in Glendale CA
Grease duct cleaning is actually just one of many important kitchen air control and fire safety services we provide. We can also help keep your swamp cooler running and make sure you have the necessary fire extinguishing equipment in place. To learn more or schedule a service visit, please contact us today.
Address: 5734 Bankfield Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230