Protect your commercial kitchen with grease duct cleaning in Burbank CA.
Professional grease duct cleaning in Burbank CA is very important for removing accumulated grease that could otherwise create a fire hazard. As a commercial kitchen owner, no doubt you already know this. But do you know what factors to consider when choosing a company to provide this service?
Why Choose Flue Steam
Wondering why you should choose Flue Steam to provide your grease duct cleaning in Burbank CA?
- We have over 40 years’ experience in the industry. Over the course of our 40 years of experience in kitchen air control and fire suppression, we’ve developed a reputation for excellence in the quality of our work and in the caliber of our people. We have the experience needed to help you keep up with the sometimes convoluted kitchen fire and safety codes that affect your business.
- We employ certified technicians. We are an IKECA member company, which means our employees have completed various training courses with International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association. Because IKECA certifications are not given for life but must be renewed periodically, you can rest assured that our employees will always have the skills and knowledge required to complete grease duct cleaning in Burbank CA up to the latest industry standards.
- We offer two cleaning methods. Unlike some companies that only provide hand scraping services, we do hand scraping and steam cleaning. This means we don’t just clean the visible portions of your ductwork–we clean every nook and cranny for superior protection against the risk of a grease fire.
- We help you save money without sacrificing safety. When it comes to the frequency of grease duct cleaning in Burbank CA, you may not need to abide by the industry guideline of a hand scraping every month. After all, depending on what you cook, your kitchen ducts might accumulate grease faster or slower than average. We can measure grease buildup on your duct walls using an IKECA comb. This tool will help check that the ducts are dirty enough to require a cleaning, as well as prove that they are clean after we’re done. This helps strike a balance so you don’t risk costly overcleaning or dangerous undercleaning.
- We make it easy to schedule cleanings. We are happy to provide after-hours grease duct cleaning in Burbank CA so that our work doesn’t interfere with your business. We also provide convenient stickers that state the date of the last cleaning to help satisfy code inspectors and help remind you when to schedule your next cleaning.
More Than Just Grease Duct Cleaning in Burbank CA
Grease duct cleaning is actually just one of many important kitchen air control and fire safety services we provide. We can also help keep your swamp cooler running and make sure you have the necessary fire extinguishing equipment in place. To learn more or schedule a service visit, please contact us today.
Address: 5734 Bankfield Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230