Protect your commercial kitchen with grease duct cleaning in West Hollywood CA.
As the operator of a commercial kitchen, you may feel like you already know everything there is to know about the benefits of grease duct cleaning in West Hollywood CA to reduce the risk of a catastrophic fire in your ductwork. But are you sure the company you’ve chosen to provide this vital service is doing a good job?
Why Choose Flue Steam
Here are some important reasons to choose Flue Steam for your next grease duct cleaning in West Hollywood CA.
- We have over 40 years’ experience in the industry. A company doesn’t stay in business this long unless it’s doing something right! At Flue Steam, we strive to do everything right, from the actual cleaning to our customer service. We know all the ins and outs of relevant fire and safety codes in your local area.
- Our technicians are certified. We are an IKECA member company, which means our employees have completed various training courses with International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association. The certifications gained from these courses must be renewed regularly which ensures our employees stay up to date on the latest industry best practices for grease duct cleaning in West Hollywood CA.
- We offer two cleaning methods. Both hand scraping and steam cleaning services have their uses. Hand scraping is affordable and useful for removing grease from areas with fast, heavy buildup, while steam cleaning costs more but is vital for long term duct maintenance, as it can reach to every corner of the system to dissolve dangerous but slow-growing grease deposits.
- We help you tailor your cleanings to the needs of your business. While grease duct cleaning in West Hollywood CA by hand scraping is typically recommended every month, the true frequency of cleaning should be determined by the types of foods you cook in your kitchen and how fast they cause grease to build up in your ducts. At Flue Steam, we measure the depth of grease deposits in your ducts before each cleaning. Using this data, you can begin to project when a dangerous depth is likely to be reached and adjust the frequency of your cleanings accordingly. This helps strike a balance so you don’t risk costly overcleaning or dangerous undercleaning.
- We make it easy to schedule cleanings. We are happy to provide after-hours grease duct cleaning in West Hollywood CA so that our work doesn’t interfere with your business. Our technicians will leave you with a special sticker after a cleaning to help prove to code inspectors that the work was done properly and also help you remember when your next cleaning is due.
More Than Just Grease Duct Cleaning in West Hollywood CA
As your local kitchen air control and fire suppression experts, we do more than clean your ducts. We also service swamp coolers and install and maintain automatic fire suppression systems in order to further support the safety of your kitchen. Please call today to find out more about our services.
Address: 5734 Bankfield Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230