Protect your commercial kitchen with grease duct cleaning in Pasadena CA.
If you own or operate a commercial kitchen, no doubt you already know you need routine grease duct cleaning in Pasadena CA in order to keep your kitchen up to code and to help reduce the risk of a fire. But are you sure the company you’ve chosen to provide this vital service is doing a good job?
Why Choose Flue Steam
Wondering why you should choose Flue Steam to provide your grease duct cleaning in Pasadena CA?
- We have over 40 years’ experience in the industry. Over the course of our 40 years of experience in kitchen air control and fire suppression, we’ve developed a reputation for excellence in the quality of our work and in the caliber of our people. We have the experience needed to help you keep up with the sometimes convoluted kitchen fire and safety codes that affect your business.
- We employ certified technicians. As a member of the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association, we are proud to employ individuals who have completed rigorous IKECA training courses in exhaust duct cleaning and other topics. The certifications gained from these courses must be renewed regularly which ensures our employees stay up to date on the latest industry best practices for grease duct cleaning in Pasadena CA.
- We offer two cleaning methods. Many companies claim to provide a thorough grease duct cleaning but in reality only provide a cursory hand scraping of the exhaust hood and other easily visible parts of the system. At Flue Steam, we offer both hand scraping and steam cleaning to provide a truly deep clean to every inch of your ductwork.
- We help you save money without sacrificing safety. When it comes to the frequency of grease duct cleaning in Pasadena CA, you may not need to abide by the industry guideline of a hand scraping every month. After all, depending on what you cook, your kitchen ducts might accumulate grease faster or slower than average. At Flue Steam, we measure the depth of grease deposits in your ducts before each cleaning. Using this data, you can begin to project when a dangerous depth is likely to be reached and adjust the frequency of your cleanings accordingly. With our help, you don’t have to worry about wasting money on cleanings before build up has reached a worrisome level or waiting too long between cleanings and putting your property at risk.
- We help you stick to your cleaning schedule. We are happy to provide after-hours grease duct cleaning in Pasadena CA so that our work doesn’t interfere with your business. We also provide convenient stickers that state the date of the last cleaning to help satisfy code inspectors and help remind you when to schedule your next cleaning.
More Than Just Grease Duct Cleaning in Pasadena CA
Grease duct cleaning is actually just one of many important kitchen air control and fire safety services we provide. We can also help keep your swamp cooler running and make sure you have the necessary fire extinguishing equipment in place. Please call today to find out more about our services.