Protect your commercial kitchen with grease duct cleaning in Los Angeles CA.
If you own or operate a commercial kitchen, no doubt you already know you need routine grease duct cleaning in Los Angeles CA in order to keep your kitchen up to code and to help reduce the risk of a fire. But are you sure the company you’ve chosen to provide this vital service is doing a good job?
Why Choose Flue Steam
There are many good reasons to trust Flue Steam for all your grease duct cleaning in Los Angeles CA.
- We are a 40-year veteran of the industry. Over the course of our 40 years of experience in kitchen air control and fire suppression, we’ve developed a reputation for excellence in the quality of our work and in the caliber of our people. We have ample experience in meeting and exceeding code requirements for clean and safe kitchen ductwork.
- We employ certified technicians. As a member of the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association, we are proud to employ individuals who have completed rigorous IKECA training courses in exhaust duct cleaning and other topics. Because IKECA certifications are not given for life but must be renewed periodically, you can rest assured that our employees will always have the skills and knowledge required to complete grease duct cleaning in Los Angeles CA up to the latest industry standards.
- We offer two types of cleaning. Unlike some companies that only provide hand scraping services, we do hand scraping and steam cleaning. This means we don’t just clean the visible portions of your ductwork–we clean every nook and cranny for superior protection against the risk of a grease fire.
- We help you tailor your cleanings to the needs of your business. When it comes to the frequency of grease duct cleaning in Los Angeles CA, you may not need to abide by the industry guideline of a hand scraping every month. After all, depending on what you cook, your kitchen ducts might accumulate grease faster or slower than average. At Flue Steam, we measure the depth of grease deposits in your ducts before each cleaning. Using this data, you can begin to project when a dangerous depth is likely to be reached and adjust the frequency of your cleanings accordingly. This helps strike a balance so you don’t risk costly overcleaning or dangerous undercleaning.
- We help you stick to your cleaning schedule. At Flue Steam, we do our best to respond to all requests for grease duct cleaning in Los Angeles CA promptly so you don’t risk falling behind on this important safety measure. We also provide convenient stickers that state the date of the last cleaning to help satisfy code inspectors and help remind you when to schedule your next cleaning.
More Than Just Grease Duct Cleaning in Los Angeles CA
Grease duct cleaning is actually just one of many important kitchen air control and fire safety services we provide. We can also help keep your swamp cooler running and make sure you have the necessary fire extinguishing equipment in place. To learn more or schedule a service visit, please contact us today.
Address: 5734 Bankfield Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230