Protect your commercial kitchen with grease duct cleaning in Long Beach CA.
For just about any kind of restaurant, code compliance can be a real headache. Possible fire hazards can also cause concern. Grease duct cleaning in Long Beach CA from Flue Steam is a very effective means of achieving peace of mind in this area.
Why Choose Flue Steam
Wondering why you should choose Flue Steam to provide your grease duct cleaning in Long Beach CA?
- We have over 40 years’ experience in the industry. Over the course of our 40 years of experience in kitchen air control and fire suppression, we’ve developed a reputation for excellence in the quality of our work and in the caliber of our people. We have the experience needed to help you keep up with the sometimes convoluted kitchen fire and safety codes that affect your business.
- We employ certified technicians. Our employees have completed training courses with the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association, a respected organization of which we are a member. Because IKECA certifications are not given for life but must be renewed periodically, you can rest assured that our employees will always have the skills and knowledge required to complete grease duct cleaning in Long Beach CA up to the latest industry standards.
- We offer two cleaning methods. Many companies claim to provide a thorough grease duct cleaning but in reality only provide a cursory hand scraping of the exhaust hood and other easily visible parts of the system. At Flue Steam, we offer both hand scraping and steam cleaning to provide a truly deep clean to every inch of your ductwork.
- We help you save money without sacrificing safety. While grease duct cleaning in Long Beach CA by hand scraping is typically recommended every month, the true frequency of cleaning should be determined by the types of foods you cook in your kitchen and how fast they cause grease to build up in your ducts. We can measure grease buildup on your duct walls using an IKECA comb. This tool will help check that the ducts are dirty enough to require a cleaning, as well as prove that they are clean after we’re done. With our help, you don’t have to worry about wasting money on cleanings before build up has reached a worrisome level or waiting too long between cleanings and putting your property at risk.
- We help you stick to your cleaning schedule. We are happy to provide after-hours grease duct cleaning in Long Beach CA so that our work doesn’t interfere with your business. We also provide convenient stickers that state the date of the last cleaning to help satisfy code inspectors and help remind you when to schedule your next cleaning.
More Than Just Grease Duct Cleaning in Long Beach CA
As your local kitchen air control and fire suppression experts, we do more than clean your ducts. We also service swamp coolers and install and maintain automatic fire suppression systems in order to further support the safety of your kitchen. To learn more or schedule a service visit, please contact us today.