Protect your commercial kitchen with grease duct cleaning in Gardena CA.
As the operator of a commercial kitchen, you may feel like you already know everything there is to know about the benefits of grease duct cleaning in Gardena CA to reduce the risk of a catastrophic fire in your ductwork. But do you already know who to call for this service?
Why Choose Flue Steam
There are many good reasons to trust Flue Steam for all your grease duct cleaning in Gardena CA.
- We have over 40 years’ experience in the industry. Over the course of our 40 years of experience in kitchen air control and fire suppression, we’ve developed a reputation for excellence in the quality of our work and in the caliber of our people. We know all the ins and outs of relevant fire and safety codes in your local area.
- Our technicians are certified. Our employees have completed training courses with the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association, a respected organization of which we are a member. But we’re not just about book learning–our employees have had ample practice in the techniques learned in these courses thanks to years of real world work experience providing grease duct cleaning in Gardena CA.
- We offer two types of cleaning. Unlike some companies that only provide hand scraping services, we do hand scraping and steam cleaning. This means we don’t just clean the visible portions of your ductwork–we clean every nook and cranny for superior protection against the risk of a grease fire.
- We help you tailor your cleanings to the needs of your business. When it comes to the frequency of grease duct cleaning in Gardena CA, you may not need to abide by the industry guideline of a hand scraping every month. After all, depending on what you cook, your kitchen ducts might accumulate grease faster or slower than average. At Flue Steam, we measure the depth of grease deposits in your ducts before each cleaning. Using this data, you can begin to project when a dangerous depth is likely to be reached and adjust the frequency of your cleanings accordingly. This saves you from spending money on cleanings you don’t really need.
- We help you stick to your cleaning schedule. We are happy to provide after-hours grease duct cleaning in Gardena CA so that our work doesn’t interfere with your business. Our technicians will leave you with a special sticker after a cleaning to help prove to code inspectors that the work was done properly and also help you remember when your next cleaning is due.
More Than Just Grease Duct Cleaning in Gardena CA
As your local kitchen air control and fire suppression experts, we do more than clean your ducts. We also service swamp coolers and install and maintain automatic fire suppression systems in order to further support the safety of your kitchen. To learn more or schedule a service visit, please contact us today.