Keep your commercial kitchen clean & compliant with expert kitchen exhaust hood cleaning in Dana Point CA from Flue Steam
Kitchen exhaust hood cleaning in Dana Point CA may seem simple enough. However, this doesn’t mean that you should trust just anyone to perform your kitchen exhaust hood cleaning. You need the help of pros like Flue Steam if you want to get a truly thorough cleaning. Because we offer other services like grease filter exchange service, steam cleaning, and exhaust fan repairs, we can quickly and easily address any other issues we may discover during your routine exhaust hood cleaning.
What is Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning in Dana Point CA?
Kitchen exhaust hood cleaning in Dana Point CA is the process of removing the greasy buildup that accumulates on your range hood during cooking. The most common way of cleaning a range hood is with hand-scraping. One of our licensed technicians can simply scrape away that dangerous greasy buildup until the deposits are down to the 0.002” thickness deemed safe by the relevant fire safety codes. The cleaning should be repeated as frequently as necessary, in order to prevent grease from ever accumulating in a layer thicker than 0.125”.
Why Choose Flue Steam
At Flue Steam, we have what it takes to deliver a superior kitchen exhaust hood cleaning. Hire us and you will get the benefit of our:
- Over 40 years’ experience in the industry
- Intimate knowledge of code regulations
- Highly trained and licensed technicians
- Membership in:
- International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaners Association
- National Fire Prevention Association
- California Restaurant Association
- Additional services like steam cleaning, grease filter exchange, and emergency exhaust fan repairs