Protect your commercial kitchen with grease duct cleaning in Beverly Hills CA.
As the operator of a commercial kitchen, you may feel like you already know everything there is to know about the benefits of grease duct cleaning in Beverly Hills CA to reduce the risk of a catastrophic fire in your ductwork. But do you already know who to call for this service?
Why Choose Flue Steam
Wondering why you should choose Flue Steam to provide your grease duct cleaning in Beverly Hills CA?
- We have over 40 years’ experience in the industry. Our long history tells you two things: 1) we know what we’re doing, and 2) our clients are happy. We have the experience needed to help you keep up with the sometimes convoluted kitchen fire and safety codes that affect your business.
- Our technicians are certified. We are an IKECA member company, which means our employees have completed various training courses with International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association. Because IKECA certifications are not given for life but must be renewed periodically, you can rest assured that our employees will always have the skills and knowledge required to complete grease duct cleaning in Beverly Hills CA up to the latest industry standards.
- We offer two types of cleaning. Unlike some companies that only provide hand scraping services, we do hand scraping and steam cleaning. This means we don’t just clean the visible portions of your ductwork–we clean every nook and cranny for superior protection against the risk of a grease fire.
- We help you tailor your cleanings to the needs of your business. While grease duct cleaning in Beverly Hills CA by hand scraping is typically recommended every month, the true frequency of cleaning should be determined by the types of foods you cook in your kitchen and how fast they cause grease to build up in your ducts. At Flue Steam, we use an IKECA comb to help measure the depth of grease in your ducts and determine how fast it builds up and how often you need cleaning services. This helps strike a balance so you don’t risk costly overcleaning or dangerous undercleaning.
- We help you stick to your cleaning schedule. We are happy to provide after-hours grease duct cleaning in Beverly Hills CA so that our work doesn’t interfere with your business. Our technicians will leave you with a special sticker after a cleaning to help prove to code inspectors that the work was done properly and also help you remember when your next cleaning is due.
More Than Just Grease Duct Cleaning in Beverly Hills CA
In addition to professional exhaust system cleaning, we also offer other vital services for your commercial kitchen including grease filter exchange, swamp cooler maintenance, and fire extinguisher service. To learn more or schedule a service visit, please contact us today.